Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I'm snowman and I have been airsofting for about 4 years now. The community where I live is pretty passionate about airsoft, and we have a great time every time we go out and play. Although I am not new to airsoft, I am new to the sniper role of it. I have been lurking these forums, along with others, trying to gain as much knowledge as possible before I joined. I will be making my first sniper purchase in a couple of days. I am glad to be a part of the forum, and I can't wait to further my knowledge of airsoft sniping.

-Snowman

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I trade guns like I change socks, but at the moment all I've got is a G&P Defender. It has a few internal upgrades as well as an 11.1 lipo. Not sure on the exact ROF but it is pretty insane. Last chronoed at 365 fps. As for a sniper, I will be making a thread soon on the research I've done thus far, and see what everyone thinks on the things I intend on buying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.