Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello airsoft snipers with more experience than me (which is probably all of you). I just wanted to introduce myself, I have been playing for almost two years now and bought a gun and made a ghillie from scratch but haven't been to an actual event with it yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. my username was autocorrected and it is supposed to be Leonidas. Any idea how to change my username?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Check out all the stickies around the forum to find some great reads on being an airsoft sniper. What rifle do you have right now? Did you just become an airsoft sniper or how long have you been one? Tell us some more about yourself.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the tips that you have given me all ready! As for your questions masterjuggler98 as of right now I have been an airsoft sniper for a little less than a year, and as of right now I own a Mauser sr-pro tactical that has no upgrades because I don't have the money to yet.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Same Leonidas from airsoft society? Welcome to the forums, feel free to ask questions. There's a lot of experienced people on here to help and point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not Greek but I think it would awesome to live there, and I wish they Greek as a foreign language option in high school! Also, airsoft society? I'm feeling a little stupid because I don't know what that is.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Also, airsoft society? I'm feeling a little stupid because I don't know what that is.
Haha, its all good, just another forum I'm a part of. There's a member on it with the same name as you.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay thanks for the reassurance about the airsoft society I thought I had missed something there.=)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.