Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! My name is Justin, aka lefttooth. I am 21.

I live close to Spokane, WA; I'm a youth pastor in a small town nearby.

I've been airsofting for 6 years now. My first rifle was a Well MB05

I started an airsoft team called the Spokane Resistance Force in 2009, and played at least weekly for roughly a year, 90% at night. I have a lot of hands-on night OP experience and wisdom, both with a bolt action rifle and an AEG.

My current arsenal no longer includes the MB05 (it broke), but it does have a:
DBoys M4 CQB-r (upgraded)
Echo1 P90 (upgraded)
TM 1911 MEU (stock)
UTG M3 (stock)
JG BAR-10 (way upgraded)

I'm working on a ghillie suit currently. I've been experimenting with different ways to attach the burlap to the coat, and just found the way that'll suit me best. Other than that, I have a set of Multi-Cams that serve me well, and an OD rig for my M4.

As far as other hobbies, I'm learning computer programming; I enjoy cooking; I've been playing the guitar for 10 years now; I like tinkering with Linux, and computers; I'm married; I have 3 cats; and I like working on airsoft guns for friends.

I don't think I forgot anything.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry its been a day or two.
The TM MEU is, well, sick. Its dead accurate, has a nice clean kick, plenty of power, and a huge gas reservoir in the mags. Definitely worth the money you pay for it. I've had it since they first came out, and its been put through its paces. It still shoots like a champ!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.