Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Matt

Callsign: To be determined (don't have radio's at my field yet)

Experience : I've been playing airsoft for about a year, and what a fun year it's been!

You're arsenal : KWA KM16 SR12, KJW MK1 pistol, and a UTG Multishot shotgun (for fun
). Working on ordering a Echo 1 ASR, and an upgrade kit.

Your camo : Right now I wear standard U.S. woodland pants and a Dark brown hoodie, with a multicam boonie hat. Thinking about running multicam, and perhaps a ghille in the future.

What are your other hobbies?: Running, backpacking, drumming, hiking, Camping, and hanging out with friends.

Where do you reside?: Hilo, Hawaii USA

I've been reading this forum for a few days now, and it's a giant treasure trove of information about sniping. What drove me to want to try sniping out was A: simple frustration at being unable to hit the snipers on the other team, and B: with that enhanced accuracy, it will be much easier to stay out of sight, with the giant open areas at the larger field that i play at sometimes.

Thanks, and I look forward to contributing!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome aboard. There is a PILE of info about the Echo 1 ASR. It's very easy to break though, so be careful (I broke mine D:). Make sure to use capital I's at all time, and proper grammar, and you'll survive here!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!! Sorry about the I stuff, I'll try to proofread it again before I post next time! I blame Microsoft Word, and my immense laziness
. I've read some of the ASR stuff, and it's been immensely useful so far. Are there any other Hawaii people out there??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.