Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi HavokZA here.

Been reading the forums a little while, as I have always been interested in the Airsoft Sniper role and found great info here.

I'm from sunny South Africa.
I use to be a paintball player but got irritated by the push towards more "speedball" and unrealistic events etc.

I found Airsoft. After the first game I sold my Paintball gear.

Guns I own.

*Specced out ICS M4 R.I.S (Vannaras 6.03 455mm barrel, Guarder Cylinder upgrade kit, Element m120 spring H&K 150mm Silencer, M2 Aimpoint, PEQ, )
*Cyma AKM
*Cyma Glock 18c Aep
* and my most recent addition a Well L96 (specially acquired to be upgraded into "That special sniper rifle"

Thanks to Fuzzywolly I have some parts on the way and hopefully I can get the rifle to a point where I can shoot consistently accurate.

Cammo I own:
RSA Police special forces (http://camo.henrikc.dk/sa_police_front.jpg)
Multicam BDU's with Tactical Molle rig.
Realtree hoody

In he process of making a Ghillie

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Glad you found the place...

Hope you enjoy the stay and can contribute as well.

Get some pics up of the rifle you are making. Gotta love seing another L96 guy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fuzzy, that Glock was a real bargain. Already attached to it ;)

Woogie, I gotta tell you I just couldn't get a BAR10/VSR10. I had one in my hand for a very decent price but decided not to get it. Just wasn't me, if that makes any sense. When I picked up the L96 I just knew this was the gun. Everyone else could tell too as I had a massive grin on my face.

A lot of guys where saying go TM and although the TM L96 is awesome, I picked this gun up for a steal and one is going to upgrade the internals anyway, whether it's TM, Well or UTG I figured it's a shoe in in terms of long term price.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Will definitely put some pics up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.