Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Evan, but most people I know just call me Blanc. I'm just starting to play airsoft seriously, but I've always been fond of firearms and the like. I see you guys run a pretty high quality forum, no "imma snipah nao" BS.

Currently working on a ghillie of my own, I hope to have it done in the next week or so. It's been an ongoing project... I started 5 years ago, but I've always run out of material, or messed up at a certain part of the construction. I've moved houses more than two or three times since, a lot of material got lost in the moves. Just now I have all the dye, jute, and netting I need, it is (finally) nearing completion.

My ultimate goal is to join the Marine Corps and get the 0317 MOS. (Yeah, right. ::) Rough calc said the percentage chance was ~.002949) I've had many interests come and go, namely parkour and soccer, but nothing in my mind has stuck as much as joining the military.

Airsoft is obviously very little like the real deal, but it's a start isn't it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, yeah, 1000-1200 (still need to chrono) depending on pellet weight and tip.

I don't play airsoft games with it, I generally try not to kill the OpFor.
It's more to practice stalking technique.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.