Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Toan, been a lurker for a while and thought that I'd register so I can provide/receive some advice from you guys.

Been airsofting since 06 and teching since 07. I'm from the east coast of the USA, Connecticut to be exact. So if theres any of you (which i doubt) who live near the Hartford area, give me a shout out and maybe we can meet up to play once spring comes rolling through again. This is the first year where I actually had the time to take a seat and play around with my airsoft guns, years before kept me busy with school and such, which made me decide to put my airsoft hobbies aside so I could focus with school.

Just some info about me so everyone can get an idea of what kind of person I am, I plan on sticking for a while and selling/buying stuff, so I just want to make sure that EVERYONE is comfortable with business. I just graduated from ecsu (Eastern Connecticut State University) with a degree in Computer Science Technologies AND I currently have my A+, MCP, Advance OS, Networking and Security Certifications through comptia. But currently I'm working at CVS Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Tech.

I've built over a dozen 500+ fps long range aeg/bolt action sniper rifles. All of them I don't currently own anymore except for 1 and that one currently sits as a project gun.

I've read vindicareassassin's thread "THE Holy Grail of building your DMR AEG" probably like a billion and one times lol, trying to pick up as much knowledge as I can.

My current armory consists of:

asgi g4
vfc kac pdw (short stroked for some high speed awesomeness)
vfc aku74
kwa sr12 (project aeg)
kwa 18c (original owner woot woot
)

I'm probably babbling on way to much for an INTRO thread but oh well, I guess I'm the talkative type :)

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
I've built over a dozen 500+ fps long range aeg/bolt action sniper rifles. All of them I don't currently own anymore except for 1 and that one currently sits as a project gun.
Wait, are you woogie?

Just messing with you, hopefully someone gets the joke. Welcome aboard, nice intro post, and we look forward to having you here.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hamtaro, welcome.

I am originally from Connecticut, Old Lyme to be exact. So I am out there every so often. Nice set of rifles.

How did yo like ECSU? My sister is looking at it pretty seriously as a choice.

-Yankee

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I loved it there great professors and the campus just recently got renovated so theres an awesome new computer technologies building. But over all the school is great. Very nice during the spring/summer seasons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.