Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name : Jack
Callsign: Scarecrow

Experience: For the last two years i have been playing airsoft, it started of just playing with a group of mates on the farm, and i didn't find it enough of a challenge so started going to my local site. Closest thing to real experience is just hunting and target rifles.

You're arsenal : TM VSR 10 pro, Sold my ultra custom G-spec a few days ago to buy my latest weapon ... A sun project M40A1.
Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? buy it? Are you an urban sniper): Made my own ghillie suit (covers back and shoulders) primarily used for hunting on the farm, used it once or twice for airsoft but it's just not practical so i'm going to get the concealment vest for something more mobile.

What are your other hobbies?: Target rifle shooting, driving and being a bit of a DIY man.

Where do you reside? :England, Leicstershire

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mmmm beer ...

Yeah I know, I was determined not to drop the price I mean, it was such
a beautiful rifle and all the custom mods I had done to it. It had a really flat trajectory
as well, so it should get some impressive kills.

I definitely plan on sticking around this is just like the forum i came from just without all the other stuff i'm not interested and full of fellow snipers giving free beer, could i ask for more? ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.