Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've been reading this forum for quite some time now, but never thought to make a profile on it. Well I've finally decided to get off my lazy butt, so to speak, and do it.

Name: Adam

Call sign: Ghost (I can be pretty sneaky ;) )

Experience: I've been playing airsoft casually for several years now. Just recently however my cousin and I had decided to start up our own team. I decided to take on the role of sniper, because of my obsession with the role. I wouldn't say I'm completely new that art of sniping. I've attempted it in paintball, and have practiced the concepts and tactics for quite some time now. I just haven't really had a chance to implement them in airsoft. So I have plenty of knowledge just not much experience.

You're arsenal: I currently own a Classic Army M4, a Javelin Arms M24 (with an upgraded barrel, piston, and spring), and an M9 that's kind of crappy but gets the job done. Hopefully one day I'd like to ad an M14 to the list.

Your camo: I have a store bought woodland stalker suit (it sucks), but I'm in the process of making my own crawl suit. This is the reason I've decided to finally make a profile with your forum. Hopefully I can get some of the questions I have answered and possibly give back in some way.

What are your other hobbies?: My other hobbies include video games, art (I'm a digital artist), and ninjitsu. Know me long enough and you'll find I'm rather obsessed with ninjas. Maybe that's why sniping appeals to me so much.

Where do you reside?: I live in southern California, and that's one of the topics of my inquiry, deciding the best camo for this area.

So I look forward to getting some of my questions answered, and contributing something back to the forum! :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome to the forum hope you stay and like it.
U got to socal. What fields. If you go to warped I might have saw you with the really ugly green ghillie. I also saw a green ghillie hoodie that looked weird.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.