Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Al

Callsign: tbd

I've been playing for a little over 4 1/2 years now, not as religiously as I'd like to but hey thats life. I've actually recently come back from a 6 month break from the sport and I intend to play for at least the next year or so on a consistent basis.

I enjoy spotting and helping team-mates on the field because I love communications between two or three parties, makes for the best experience and is mentally stimulating as well as adrenaline pumping instead of a run'n'gun shell of a person experience.

I am currently working on a new Tanaka C02 M700 A.I.C.S to use as a permanent play rifle. I recently purchased a KWA P226 PTP and I now know what it's like to be completely satisfied and content with an airsoft gun! Anyways that's what I'm trying to achieve with this build, check out the Tanaka section where I've posted my thoughts and items on the project.

My set-up consists of the surplus DPM set including Molle vest and more recently I purchased an A-TACs set which I have yet to field.

I live in Western PA and am actually a UK citizen and I'm simply studying here(for now).

Thanks for the welcomes!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've used it around the garden (forest) and its kinda of scary how well it blends into anything. I used it at a CQB facility and it sort of becomes the environment its in a shadow almost.

If I were to suggest any type of camo that you can field all year round in urban and forest/jungle environments its definitely the A-Tacs top and bottom and if you can afford it the molle vest as well (pricey due to manufacturing method used on the rig). The Top + Bottom combo should run around $100 - $120 and the molle rig I'm unsure but I think I've seen one for $120 might be a different manufacturer.

Since I don't use a ghillie the A-Tacs was my first choice after I had collected my Desert DPM set as the reviews raved about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.