Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi and sorry I'm little late. I live in Finland where winters are(or were) cold and my friends too lazy for going out and play airsoft in -30 celsius. Still building my DMR M21, maybe she will be some day finished. Airsoft have been my life now 5 years.

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have problem finding guys available for airsoft during summer especially if the temperature is above 37 Celsius!! It's hard to keep them from the beach and cold beer!

Wolf

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I have problem finding guys available for airsoft during summer especially if the temperature is above 37 Celsius!! It's hard to keep them from the beach and cold beer!

Wolf
I'm imagining a game scenario where the capture points are coolers of beer, and after the game you drink what you captured!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum.

Wolf
Haha I can image. Yes there is warmer now and still have problems to get friends out and play. CoD mw3 :doh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.