Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Welcome, welcome, welcome. Glad to see you clicked on my link! I knew you'd like it here. I already gave my advice on MiA but whatever you choose just make sure you know for sure it's what you want.

Remember, there's no shame in the DM role! Why do you think the U.S. Army Scout/Snipers are switching from the M24 to a semiautomatic rifle? (The KAC M110..basically a really fancy SR25)

·
Registered
974 Posts
That belt with a couple .308 pouches and maybe a utility pouch for anything besides mags you might carry will do you just fine. A light load is important if you want to get out quick so you're on the right track.

You might want a hydration pack but some people just get water in between matches and such. If you're going to be attending more in depth OP's with long game times then I recommend a hydration pack.

As for camo, I suggest you go with a standard BDU set of some kind (Woodland, MARPAT, Desert, ACU, Multicam, etc.) with one of these:
http://www.ghilliesuits.com/coverveils2x3.aspx
They're super cheap and WELL worth the money. You'll be able to hide pretty well and still not be tied down for those shit hit the fan situations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.