Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: PJ

Callsign: pjlmaster (No real meaning to it, and its definitely nothing arrogant, simply something my friends came up back in 10th grade)

Experience: My first event was last year about this time at Winter's Fury II, which everyone seemed to complain about, but I had a good time. Since then, I've been to mostly out of state op's since unfortunately my team seems to be banned from most everything in Michigan.

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?): Just picked up a JG Bar-10 after quite a bit of research, it seemed like a good choice for a starter rifle. Aside from that i've got an Echo1 MP5K, CA Sportline MP5 A3, UTG Tri-shot shotgun, G&G GR16 R4 Carbine, and a CA TM P90 TR.

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? or do you even use one?): I just bought one like a lame-o from bushrag.com, planning to break it in and add to it later on this year, so if anyone has any tips on how to do that properly, feel free to say so.

What are your other hobbies?: PC gaming mostly, but specifically CoD4.

Where do you live? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice): Kentwood, MI

Also, even though I've only just registered on the site, I've been stalking it for quite some time and would like to thank everyone for all the awesome info thats laying around the boards. Its been quite a help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.