Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,434 Posts
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. How is the PDI chamber working out for you? Or have you yet to shoot her since the sears need replaced?

Check out airsoft atlanta for a variety of sears, trigger boxes, etc. Also, airsoft extreme has a few z-trigs in stock for somewhat cheap, as well as a few pistons and such.

And feel free to roam the boards. Some of the older topics back in the day have some great information as well as some of the new ones. Let us know if you need any help of the sorts!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope, i haven't replaced the sears yet, he just agreed yesterday to hand over the gun. i'll get it on friday/saturday most likely and will plan on placing an order this weekend. i saw this on ASGI which actually looks ok, but i don't know anything about it:
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=362_364&products_id=8887

though i cannot see the video because it's blocked on my work computer (i'll check it out later from home).

·
Registered
890 Posts
I would be careful with fox airsoft. I had a problem where I ordered parts which were apparently out of stock. They sent no notification and I had to email them twice before I received a reply. Then they just flat out refunded me the money without telling me any sort of eta on when the parts were to be back in stock. If it was going to be back in stock within another week I would have been fine with that. Hell I had already waited two weeks. Another week or so wouldn't have mattered to me.

Oh and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
goldentrigun said:
I would be careful with fox airsoft. I had a problem where I ordered parts which were apparently out of stock. They sent no notification and I had to email them twice before I received a reply. Then they just flat out refunded me the money without telling me any sort of eta on when the parts were to be back in stock. If it was going to be back in stock within another week I would have been fine with that. Hell I had already waited two weeks. Another week or so wouldn't have mattered to me.

Oh and welcome to the forum
Well there are loads of places that sell them. I don't buy from fox or whatever it was just the first hit from the search. Go to one of thoise shopping sites and they'l give you loads of sites selling them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.