Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4,152 Posts
I can personally vouch for palmer, their regulators are really good, and you also get the option to run on CO2. The pressure consistency is amazing :yup:

Not sure which regulator you're after though. The link you posted points to a school schedule :shrug:

· Registered
4,152 Posts
I'd opt for the palmer over the mancraft reg though. I've seen pretty mixed results with the mancraft and I doubt it will handle CO2 all that well, while the palmer is specifically designed for it. No need for expansion chambers, no CO2 bypassing, and super consistent.

If you're going with HPA then it won't make too much of a difference though.

· Registered
4,152 Posts
Reliku I think you're talking about old gen Mancraft regulators.. that are pretty much the same internal design as a Palmer.

The newest one, "MARS", has integrated anti-siphon and expansion chambers, so no liquid CO2 can pass through as it would in old-gens or palmer's.
I have no experience with the MARS regulator but the old mancraft ones were pretty crappy. The palmer however... liquid CO2 bypass? Those things are made for CO2 specifically! I have never read about such issues with a palmer, and I've never experienced them myself either. I don't know how the MARS regulator handles it, but I am still going to recommend the palmer because it is tried & proven, amazingly consistent and zero problems with CO2 whatsoever.

Maybe you're confused with some other regulator? The palmer regulators are just about the best one you can get when it comes to CO2 in my opinion :shrug:

When it comes to HPA it's a different story... but for CO2, palmer all the way.

· Registered
4,152 Posts
CO2 bypass in the palmer? When did this happen? What was your configuration? You're the first person I've heard about having this issue. I haven't managed it in mine, and trust me, I've seriously put the thing to the test.

The fact that something is old does not mean it is bad. Many high tech devices use components made in the last century because they are tried, proven and reliable.

You're claiming a product that's not even three months old is leagues better and more reliable than a tried & proven one that's been around for decades. That's.... an unfounded statement to say the least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.