1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From all pics I found it is all Laylax..
Bolt handle thats all black is guarder.
Other one is all metal I think it is m40 style SUS at least thats what I found on one site.. trying to confirm because I will be selling one of my APS and I want to be correct when I list it..
Thanks

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
You are correct in that the pink piston is a PSS2 3-Element piston with what looks like a PSS2 POM piston head. The top cylinder head also looks to be PSS2. The top spring guide could either be PSS2 as well or PDI. Most likely since the rest of the set is PSS2, it also is PSS2.

The top bolt handle is Guarder, judging by the matte finish. The PSS2 ones are a bit shinier.

The blue piston is a Guarder ultra light weight, with a Guarder precision piston head. The second cylinder head is likely stock, or possibly Guarder. Same with the spring guide.

The cylinders both look like slightly worn Laylax teflon cylinders.

As for the springs, that's really anyone's guess. There are too many companies that make similar springs so unless you have documentation or receipts, nobody could really say for sure.

The second bolt handle is most likely stock. The PDI ones have a pretty good weight to them. The hop up is also likely stock or a very old PDI hop up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are correct in that the pink piston is a PSS2 3-Element piston with what looks like a PSS2 POM piston head. The top cylinder head also looks to be PSS2. The top spring guide could either be PSS2 as well or PDI. Most likely since the rest of the set is PSS2, it also is PSS2.

The top bolt handle is Guarder, judging by the matte finish. The PSS2 ones are a bit shinier.

The blue piston is a Guarder ultra light weight, with a Guarder precision piston head. The second cylinder head is likely stock, or possibly Guarder. Same with the spring guide.

The cylinders both look like slightly worn Laylax teflon cylinders.

As for the springs, that's really anyone's guess. There are too many companies that make similar springs so unless you have documentation or receipts, nobody could really say for sure.

The second bolt handle is most likely stock. The PDI ones have a pretty good weight to them. The hop up is also likely stock or a very old PDI hop up.
TY thats what I was looking for..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.