Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so i need to find parts and internal upgrades. i recently bought JG M24 Spring Airsoft Sniper Rifle KH002 - M24 Airsoft Sniper Rifle - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse
i have found a piston upgrade and i have a fairly good scope. i want to improve the accuracy without breaking budget.
what increases the accuracy the most?
whats recommended?
i have a low budget... sadly

what i have found is
hop up - Angel Custom Neo 1-piece Hopup Unit for Type96 / APS2 Airsoft Sniper Rifles, Accessories & Parts, Sniper Rifle Parts, Hop-Up - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I wanna say the JG M24 is the snow wolf correct? I am under the understanding that its the same as the E1 M28, and currently there arent any aftermarket parts available, and I was the only person making them. Vsr pistons wont work without modifications usually..

The aps2 type 96 hopup will not fit, unless this isnt the M28 clone, but another rifle. The M28 has a vsr style hopup, but much smaller and nobody makes one yet.

I dont know much about the JG version of the M24, but I keep reading that its basically the E1 M28/UK arms M28..

E1 left us all screwed when they released the M28, as there are ZERO aftermarket parts.. I went out of business last October.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wanna say the JG M24 is the snow wolf correct?
as far as i could figure out the snow wolf, Javelin m24, and JG were all clones but the Jav is the mother.
the piston i bought was this link Airsoft Sniper Rifle Upgrade Kit for APS / Type96 / Shadow Op / MB01 MB05 / Snowwolf M99 / M24 & Comp. Sniper Rifles, Accessories & Parts, Internal Parts, Springs, Sniper Rifle Springs - Evike.com Airsoft Superstore
from the various other forms close ish to telling what parts it takes it seems the most popular is the aps-2

·
Premium Member
2,094 Posts
I'm gonna have to see your original piston and stuff to know for sure, and I actually believe the UK arms M28 was out first. Either way, Evike... They are effing retards!!! They have zero clue about these things, I'm sorry to say.. They state that the Utg Mk96 uses that piston, but it cannot.. the Mk96 "Aps/Aps2 " uses a 90 degree piston and trigger unit, and I see in that picture they posted, the sear catch looks to be a 45 degree..

They do that shit all the time, and frankly, most airsofters are sick of Evike misrepresenting parts they sell.. When you get your new piston, make sure to inspect, and compare the two side by side. the back of the piston "sear catch" on your rifle.. Unless I'm thinking of the wrong rifle... It uses a 45 degree piston. Which is what you might have ordered by the look in the picture.

But, they said aps/aps2.. thats not 45 degree.

Personally, I'm more knowledgable on the E1 M28, and Vsr rifles over anything else. I dont know as much about the Aps systems. I do however have pistons for quite a few rifles in a box someplace, but all plastic stock pistons lol.. I am a machinist, and used to make pistons, so I had to copy them from the stock parts.

If you could take some pics of the internals of your rifle, I could get a better idea of what were working with. The piston, and hopup would tell me more.. There are others on here that know this system though, so lets wait till someone who knows more comes to help. :tup:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Jing Gong and Snow wolf is two different. In ThaiLand, they even have "tercel M24" lol, don't really know they clone from where.

Take a full pictures of parts, Then we can know what it clone from :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welp

:shrug:
If you guys believe it's worth the trouble airspat has a exchange and refund policy. i could just refund or exchange for the Javelin M24. That is the more well known gun. In addition it seems better. Just sightly more expensive.
would this be recommended?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.