Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to re assemble a vsr10 magazine? I'm having alot of trouble with it and cant find any information anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
If it's 30 round one without the side or top window, you're out of luck.
I don't have a clue on how to get a TM mag back together, and neither could my friends.

I suggest that you just go get some AA or Archwick mags, they're the best on the market and usually cheaper than TM.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can. I have my way. Here is how:
The important thing is to find a way to keep the spring in the ''path'' as it has a strong tendency to jump out, while you close the mag & tighten the screws. But I don't know how to give precise instructions, English isn't my native language. Is something you need to watch...

Anyway I will try to explain...
I use thick electric tape to keep the spring down in the path, preventing from jumping, and blocking the spring from ''ejecting''. Thick electric tape is important as is difficult to tear. I then close the mag and tight the screws. After this I pull out the electric tape. I am leaving a big piece of electric tape out of the mag so I can pull the tape out of the spring's path...
Hope these instructions are clear & helpful, at least, to get my idea...

I have done this many times in all my vsr mags and mags working like before.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts