Airsoft Sniper Forum banner

Help with spring!

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ArtilleryFood 
#1 ·
If I want to shoot near 3j with 0.4g bbs what type of spirng should I use? (13mm APS SPRING)
Barrel is 6.03mm 578mm edgy :^D

Thanks for answers!
Artyfood

#2 ·
First you might want to read the rules and make an intro post first, Secondly to help you out we kinda need to know about your gun a little as in what it is, and what upgrades is has. After that we can probably help you out more.

#4 ·
Sorry about have to be so straight forward, hopefully it didn't come of as rude. I just trying to help keep the forum friendly and informative.
With that said I don't have a silverback srs even though I wish I did, but I can give you some links to an awesome thread about the gun to hopefully help you out.
http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/4...-srs-secretaznman-s-review-modifications.html
That joule output is pretty high that should put you around 170 mps however with enough compression you should be good. All and all if you feel like your trigger can take it, the prometheus m170 should put you well into the joule bracket your looking for and if you decide if had to much power you can either leave the spring compressed for a day or cut a couple coils off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.