Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

thought I'd better introduce myself... Names lewis but sleepy by.... Well being asleep alot... From London UK and been playing airsoft for a little shy of 5yrs and 2 of that sniping... Come across your forum just searching for info on the CA m24 and found alot of usefull info here so here I am :)

cheers

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Greetings fellow Englishman

I'm from the Forest of Dean, the other end of the M4 to you, just before you enter the land where men are men and sheep are scared (Wales ;))

I used to own a couple of CA M24s about 4/5 years ago, sold em on now though, now my weapons of choice are my trusty VSR and as you'll notice in my sig alot of SASS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the welcome, i'm literally just off the M4 london end nxt door to heathrow lol.... i've been playing with the Idea of the CA24 for a while as a lighter option to my latest bad boy but nothings made me bite at it ya know... I only just got myself the JG Barrett M99 after stupidly selling my VSR to my pal as I wanted the barret so much lol.... wow, to say the least... i've had to make a couple of mods to the hop up but now its fine shooting man size targets out to 85m... :) yup big grins all round :)... thanks again mate for the welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As soon as I can I'll try get some pics up of my rifle, ghillie and my 249 that often comes out if we're going to be in a fixed position for a few hrs on milsims
... Again thanks for the welcome guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.