Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. im new to this forum, but not what i would consider new to sniping in airsoft. i use a well mb06 with a leapers 3-9x50 red/green reticle scope with a bipod. i know, crappy gun, but i can still do just fine with it i just shoot it enough that it becomes an extension of myself, so it is easy to predict what its going to do. anyways, im in tennessee, so i have a pretty good environment for airsoft, never gets unbearably hot or dangerously cold. if your in the area and interested in makin a team i definitely am because i would really like an organized team as opposed to drawing names out of a hat, its harder to get a good sniper/spotter relationship that way in my opinion. well i guess thats all. thanks for havin me on the thread

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool silentfury, hey since your in the area, how is that nashville airsoft place? ive never been but im sorta anxious to because its the only local place i know of. people in tennessee just dont care for airsoft i guess (maybe because its so ******* you just get drunk and shoot each other with real guns) haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.