Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ASB, I'm Adam. I'll just go by Sqwee I guess, I don't have a nickname on the field yet.

Experience: I've been playing since the summer/June of 2011.

My arsenal: I use a JG g36e (Full length) that I'm in the process of upgrading. I used a JG as the base since I figured that I'd be ripping out most of it's internals anyways.

Your camo: I run with woodland Tiger Stripe BDU's right now, and have a ghillie wrap for my rifle that I'll probably replace. I'm in the works of starting my ghillie.

Besides airsofting, I enjoy long walks on the beach (Just kidding). I am an aspiring artist, and I like video games and music.

I play in So-Cal.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nelsonho396 said:
ASB?
Sqwee you play in socal? I play in Socal too. Have you heard of Warped and CPP thats where I go. I usually stand out ALOT.
Airsoft Sniper Boards

Yeah, I play Warped mostly right now too
I haven't been to CPP though because Warped is so close and a lot of my friends don't like the field. I play Hollywood Sports occasionally too, but after SB798 and them backing the bill... it doesn't appeal to me very much.

EDIT: By the way, speaking of Warped Ops... Would you happen to know what their FPS rules are regarding semi-auto snipers?

·
Registered
824 Posts
500 Fps they really don`t care what you use just kiss up to them and say Ill be 150 feet away. I also play at Warped what do you use. I went like last month. I was using a megapistol of doom that shoot 650 fps and had a range of 300 feet and they still let me use it. Check the commerce I am selling it right now. Or trade. Under Jg Bar mp5 and random gear.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nelsonho396 said:
500 Fps they really don`t care what you use just kiss up to them and say Ill be 150 feet away. I also play at Warped what do you use. I went like last month. I was using a megapistol of doom that shoot 650 fps and had a range of 300 feet and they still let me use it. Check the commerce I am selling it right now. Or trade. Under Jg Bar mp5 and random gear.
Okay cool, because I want to save up for the P* HPA system thing once it comes out for v3 gearboxes, and it'd be nice to use the semi-auto only at 500 fps option.

Right now I've got a g36 e with a silencer / scope and a 6.01mm/500mm inner barrel that I still need to stabilize. I'm debating whether or not to even bother touching the gearbox.

·
Registered
824 Posts
No bad idea.
Your suppose to go to Walmart buy a electric clear m4 and then put the Polarstar Fusion engine in it and make it shoot 500 fps and do 1800 rps.
Personally I just trade my JG G36k already. It had a 6.03 and also a silencer.
Remember don`t get 6.01 they have bad accuracy.

This is what you need to do.
Go to warped and say hi to me.
get yourself a Aim Torque up gears.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_363&products_id=29527
A torque motor.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_73_385&products_id=29143

Some shims and lube to clean the gun.

A nice piston head and good cylinder set. Then get a good airnozzle.

If you want get a Prommy 6.03 or just stay with your barrel.
Get a nice bucking I like systema.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I don't know about those gears, never heard of them. But there are a number of us here that have V3 DMRs, myself and Vindi included. I was running a converted G36c, now I am running a SL9 with basically the same internals. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions about working on them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Too many variables to flat out make that kind of statement. For instance, a crappy 6.03mm barrel might perform way worse than a PDI 6.01mm barrel.
Just to clear things up, I use a 500mm 6.01mm bore Angel Custom barrel. I don't know how they compare to PDI / Edgi because they're so new.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I know what you mean fuzzy. Just depends who makes it. It could be like a Clone company makes a 6.05 and you have a PDI 6.01 of course the PDI would be better. Just depends on quality.
Back to sqwee I actually heard some good things about the AC Barrels I actually want one till I changed my mind I wanted a svd now.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Just to say IMO anything from a 6.01 to a 6.08 is accurate if is made right, using consistent bb's and cleaned according to diameter.

6.03 is the benchmark for having the best of both worlds though and that little extra gap to aid in the long range shots. Anyway

Welcome to the forum and I would advise SHS gears as they are the best around IMO and are also very reasonably priced.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.