Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ASB, I'm Adam. I'll just go by Sqwee I guess, I don't have a nickname on the field yet.

Experience: I've been playing since the summer/June of 2011.

My arsenal: I use a JG g36e (Full length) that I'm in the process of upgrading. I used a JG as the base since I figured that I'd be ripping out most of it's internals anyways.

Your camo: I run with woodland Tiger Stripe BDU's right now, and have a ghillie wrap for my rifle that I'll probably replace. I'm in the works of starting my ghillie.

Besides airsofting, I enjoy long walks on the beach (Just kidding). I am an aspiring artist, and I like video games and music.

I play in So-Cal.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nelsonho396 said:
ASB?
Sqwee you play in socal? I play in Socal too. Have you heard of Warped and CPP thats where I go. I usually stand out ALOT.
Airsoft Sniper Boards

Yeah, I play Warped mostly right now too
I haven't been to CPP though because Warped is so close and a lot of my friends don't like the field. I play Hollywood Sports occasionally too, but after SB798 and them backing the bill... it doesn't appeal to me very much.

EDIT: By the way, speaking of Warped Ops... Would you happen to know what their FPS rules are regarding semi-auto snipers?

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nelsonho396 said:
500 Fps they really don`t care what you use just kiss up to them and say Ill be 150 feet away. I also play at Warped what do you use. I went like last month. I was using a megapistol of doom that shoot 650 fps and had a range of 300 feet and they still let me use it. Check the commerce I am selling it right now. Or trade. Under Jg Bar mp5 and random gear.
Okay cool, because I want to save up for the P* HPA system thing once it comes out for v3 gearboxes, and it'd be nice to use the semi-auto only at 500 fps option.

Right now I've got a g36 e with a silencer / scope and a 6.01mm/500mm inner barrel that I still need to stabilize. I'm debating whether or not to even bother touching the gearbox.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fuzzywolly said:
Too many variables to flat out make that kind of statement. For instance, a crappy 6.03mm barrel might perform way worse than a PDI 6.01mm barrel.
Just to clear things up, I use a 500mm 6.01mm bore Angel Custom barrel. I don't know how they compare to PDI / Edgi because they're so new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.