Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going? My name is Justin from Florida. I'm pretty new to airsoft. I don't yet have my own gun but my play style is basically like a sniper.

I heard about the board from ANN's Youtube video and cam here to find some help about sniping.

I've been using my friends brothers DPMS from Sports Authority...I know I know it sucks. I've already chipped little pieces off it...like the plastic "iron sights".

I've achieved "baller status" though with my first battle scar. The other day I had the tip of my lower right k9 tooth shot off by a friend while playing.

Why was my mouth open? I was calling hit and WHAM... Jesus hates me.

Anyways I'm getting my tax return soon and some of it's going to go to my first gun witch I was thinking about picking up this.

http://www.airsplat.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=AR-WELL-MB04-C&eq=&Tp=

With an extra clip a light cloth face mask, and some better Eye wear...Right now I'm using a $225 pair of Oakley Sun Glasses that are flat black and wrap around for good protect. They arent made for the sport so I figured I'd get something else.

Anyways is this a wise choice for a first gun? I like the look and style of the gun. I also like M700 type guns but for some reason I'm more drawn to the L96/MK96 look.

Any Protips for me?

Thanks again.
Monument

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up! I'll do my best to keep my grammar proper. The reason behind the G-22 is the handle.

My hands are pretty big so I figured the gap between the stock and the bolt where my thumb will go would be nice.

More Room I figure.

Are there any suggestions you have for me on guns other then the one I picked out?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.