Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all my names jay currently in canada i'm new to this forum so i made sure to come say hello! Now i don't currently own a airsoft gun, i'm coming straight from a paintball sniper position. I was the head sniper on my team "brave devils" we are making the switch to airsoft!! (Thank god no more paint explosions in my gun) i have a total of 500$ to spend from selling my paintball gun! I need a good upgraded sniper and possibly a side arm if it fits in the budget, currently i know the difference between gas and spring rifles, and i'm leaning towards spring, hell can someon suggest a amazing accurate, reliable, and powerful gun for me to buy? I know tatics, flight, drop and all that jazz i just need my darlin gun.

Ive looked at asgi g700f , vsr 10, and stuff but hoping for some opinions

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I wouldn't recommend the g700f...asgi just ads upgrade parts and charges more for it. The parts they add are not the highest quality and may even need to be replaced.

If you can work with your hands (im talking like unscrewing and rescrewing) and are willing to learn, a vsr10 or jg bar10 would be your best option. You can upgrade it yourself to make it exactly what you are looking for.

If you take a look around here, you can find all the necessary information.
Enjoy!

Reactions: BDJay

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys haha i was almost sold on g700f -_-

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and yes i can work with my hand im a service tech for most sports i do