Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys, just saying a big hello from leeds in the UK.

im Chris, callsign; Sasquatch 2 Alpha. Ive been airsofting for almost 4 years now. and been sniping on and off for 2.

i prefer woodland to cqb or urban sites. mainly because i prefer to be mudded up and dirty as hell.

ive done ghillie stalking in all weathers, my favourite being snow ( VERY cold.. but fun )

used to use a warrior L96, but now mainly use an M4. next toy will be an M16 to be used as a DMR.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tganks :) been flicking through the forum for a while, but decided to finally join :)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just to warn you, we are big on grammar here. Anyway, check out some of the stickies around the forum to find some good reads on being an airsoft sniper, and some great mods to do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill try my hardest, but i mainly use a smart phone to be on the internet. its a touch screen so i apologise now for slight slips in spelling etc. Im not the smartest tool in the box, im better at maths than english, so i apologise now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I used to play at First and Only Heywood, in Huddersfield, a great woodland site but its now closed down sadly, played at Cerberus Complex, until again, that was closed down and demolished. Now got my first game at HTDM airsoft in Huddersfield this sunday. Been almost 6 months since my last game so taking it steady as i get back into the sport.

Where abouts do you play?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ah not too familiar with any of the more northern sites. I play at Phoenix airsoft in Nottinghamshire based in Welbeck colliery, awesome site, some 90/100 acres! It's got an underground section, a village, roads for cars jeeps and trucks, and a lot of hidden extra's :tup:

Zero

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Have you ever had the pleasure of watching a show called Trailer Park Boys? I so badly wanted to say samsquamch. Sorry, offtopic, either way, good to have you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.