Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm Patrick.
My name on all the forums is Pkidd or Pkidd-A2
I have been playing airsoft for about a year. But I have been hunting since I was 10 so I love being outside shooting stuff.
I have an ARES AW 338 that I am about to convert to external air. I have a co2 pistol for backup but most of the time I am with my spotter so he has all the firepower. I am in the process of making a ghillie suit and its going good so far. I love being outside hiking and backpacking, hunting and fishing, and playing airsoft. I play the alto sax as well.
I live in hoover alabama.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Good luck with the ghillie. At first when I was making mine, I was frustrated. I was worried I would mess up and fail :( But, by following instructions online I was able to make a nice ghillie suit. Hope she (ghillie suit) turns out nice.

Fuzzy

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope she turns out nice too! With it all being custom and everyone different its hard to find comparisons. Hhaha ohh well it will do either way

·
Registered
207 Posts
And remember, If you find a pattern that you like, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do odd splashes of color and more browns toward your front and feet and more greens toward your back and head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.