Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Luke
Callsign: Preacher (Danger Close owes me licensing for that!)
Experience: 6 years, no military or any force experience, as much as I enjoy shooting people they always get up again, kinda like it that way :)
Weapons Owned: TM VSR G-spec, TM 1911, P226, G18c, VFC MK43 MOD 0, TW5, KA Sig 556 short
Camo Owned: US woodland & Tri-Des, Pantera, Desert cadpat, tigerstripe woodland & desert & Auscam
Other Hobby's: working too hard, enjoying life as much as I can when I'm not working, annoying the missus every time I walk in with something new & airsoft related.

I've been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and finally decided to join, After 6 years of airsoft I've got too used to the usual rifleman role and started making headway into airsoft sniping, having failed at my last attempt 6 years ago, yes i was that noob with the sniper rifle thinking i was awesome, so now decided to have a proper go at it, and with the wealth of info on this forum i think i might actually succeed. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.