Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I have been playing airsoft for 4 years now and i am 15 . The name wheezy comes from the penguin off toy story. I have a HFC VSR and a L96, The L96 is fully upgraded and the VSR is just upgraded by hop and accuracy. I have been wearing DPM and a light load out as i like running round but sniping from a distance like a sniper on the move. I prefer sniping to AEG as i like watching people confused a 50m when they get hit by my 0.36. It's like an addiction.
Will

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I prefer sniping to AEG as i like watching people confused a 50m when they get hit by my 0.36. It's like an addiction.
That's why we're here. Welcome to the forum. Check out all of the stickies around the forum to find some great reads on being an airsoft sniper.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Wheezy, the squeaking penguin, has seen better days. Ever since his squeaker broke, he's been marooned on top of a tall bookcase in Andy's room. But given another chance (and a new squeaker), the dapper penguin can still belt out a tune or two.

Haha, welcome to the forums!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.