Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, and sniping (sort of).

I've played airsoft for about 7 years and I have learned my way around most of it. For most of my airsofting career I have played not CQB but not full on sniping. I use a DMR (custom KWA SR12) and I am going to buy a Tanaka M24 and try the sniping game.

I live and play on Long Island, New York. We have a pretty good field out in the woods and that is what inspired me to snipe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a fantastic gun. it's great stock and the only upgrades you really need to do to make it a DMR is put in a 6.03/6.01 and then a slightly stronger spring because the internals can definitely take a bit stronger spring without upgrades. now, if you were going to use a lipo then i'm not sure if it will handle both. if you want, you can put in a mosfet and stuff like that but i'm not really into that kinda thing. overall it's a great base for a DMR.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Snipes, welcome. Your first post had good grammar and puncuation, but in your last post you fell apart. Please use proper grammar and punctuation in the future. There are only a few mods around here, and they are fairly busy. Please make their job easier and follow the rules.

Hidden, this goes for you as well. I am not a mod, but to keep this forum professional please capitalize your "I"s. Seriously, the mods should not have to enforce this rule. We all learned this in elementary school.

·
Registered
445 Posts
fuzzywolly said:
Hidden, this goes for you as well. I am not a mod, but to keep this forum professional please capitalize your "I"s. Seriously, the mods should not have to enforce this rule. We all learned this in elementary school.
Sorry I did not see that one, fixed it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.