Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that's a weird outer barrel. What barrel is it that long? The slide is already 5,1
Well... I bougth on aliexpress, and Its 6". I don't know why they sell such a large barrel xd, but I was ended using the desert eagle133mm inner barrel inside with a guarder hop up chamber. Shoots fine I guess, I have only black bb's so I can't see so well the flight of it xd

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ohh I see!, lol, but it wasn't my intention to brag or anything like that, but to see what others thought of my hi capa, I think it looks weird with such a long barrel, and that the gun is a 5.1 hi capa, I think this outer barrel is more for a sti DVC-3. But I still need to know your thoughts

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
on first sight it almost doesn't appear to be one. It also makes it look kinda like a Beretta 92
I didn't intempt to make my hicap to look like that!, In fact my intention was to make it look more like the Triarc systens tri-11 and the sti DVC-3 but anyways xddd

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks unique, stands out from a stock hi capa but isn't over the top.
Kind of like a 1911/baretta 92 cross.
Yea, the slide its too plane, thats make the look too simple.
All the upgrades that it has came from aliexpress, I cant Buy anything from pages cuz the damn covid, but there's some slides but to do that I will need to replace the whole upper and I dont want to do that xd

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It looks weird, only because of the colour of the thread's cover. If it has the same colour as the barrel then it would looks better in my opinion. I once also did a build like that, but i use non threaded barrel and honestly it looks pretty great, that protruding barrel making it looks like a compensator somehow in my build.

Edit : Other than that, yours looking good and unique by its own
The thread cover its the only that I could get, its made of steel, and it has a thread adapter too, so I can put whatever I want, maybe a good looking compensator

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That looks really cool!, How much weight that steel slide?
Btw, in aliexpress there's a slide, the combat master one, that will match the lenght of my barrel, maybe some day I'll buy it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts