Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I found this place from my friend, it's such a nice place to learn all about being a sniper, I do airsofting as a sport and for fun, I like the military stuff, although I'm not in it. I started playing airsoft using pistols, because what not? they are same as AEG except they hold less rounds and range is a bit short, but you could use two at the same time. That was why I love pistols, running around in speed, dodging and rolling off the grass. I love doing knife kills too, whenever I get a chance I would just pull out my knife and charge. Most of the times in CTF games I was the one to run to the flag while my teammates give me suppress, it is very flexible playing in pistol, I once build a sniping pistol with a long barrel and a red dot, look really bad ass, but was a little too heavy to one hand. However I have now moved on to sniping, probably because most my friends don't play anymore, and theres no one to back me up, sucks being just with a few guys. One of my friend is a 54 year old retired sniper from the navy seals, with 388 kill counts after stop counting a few years before retiring. Very cool guy and taught me a lot about real snipers.

However airsoft is completely different, I choose sniper is because I like to be able to hit what I see, I've been on the assault side for a while and it just sucks to see someone but you are out of firing range. I take my shots very serious, I only shoot when its necessary, and try my best to aim for the target before firing. After a long day of field playing I only shoot around 600bbs.

I like to hide in bushes, and while facing a building aiming right at the windows, people tend to think they are safe when shooting from the window lol. I usually suppress or kill the guys behind covers, I could always hold them off, only thing that bothers me that I get flanked a lot, most of my deaths are from flank, and most of the time, I'm the last person to be alive on the team.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello guys. This is my rifle, her name is Edge, and we are here to learn how to improve her future. I take really good care of her and kept her away from the nasty dust when storing. And she is packed with accessories as you can see. I get her whatever she likes, I buy many gift for my girl. She weights a total of 15lbs, other guys lift her up to shoot would have their hands shaking lol. We as a team take out a lot of people who stands in our path, and would be even better at it that we are learning from experienced snipers here. Ahh the feeling when she could be with her own kinds.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I just woke up lol, yeah I like the carry handle there cause there's not really much place to easily hold the rifle while not in use, I don't use it as a iron sight, there was a rear flip up sight that I mounted on the side of the scope mount that I use for close targets. Yea but the carry handle is just for carrying lol.

EDIT: I have a page that I was talking about in upgrading her as well, please check it out.

http://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/showthread.php?t=5347

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.