Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined to get some info, I don't actually have a rifle but apparently to post you have to make an intro post, so here it goes.

Residence- Fargo ND
Name-Noah
hobbies- yo-yoing, computers, reading

Started airsoft back in June, so I've started pretty recently. Unfortunately airsoft snipers fascinate me quite a bit, and I find myself wanting to get one and mod the heck out of it. But they cost a lot hence the unfortunate part. I'm hoping to get some info from this forum to decide if I really want to invest in a rifle.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
Welcome.

As far as your dilemma goes, you could always start small. Since money is an issue, it looks like Do it yourself mods (DIY) will come in handy here. Get a jg bar 10 or UTG mk96 and go to town on it. It will only cost you around $100 or so. Will give you a chance to learn your way around a bolt action without having to spend a ton of cash. Then once you work up that money, you can buy some new parts. Or if you find you do not like it one bit, you are only out about $100. Note, that this is not taking into account price of bbs, scopes, mags, etc.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, the way I see it is I don't want to start with something worse, I'd rather just buy something good at the beginning. I have the money to do its just the fact that it's still a TON of money. I do understand where you're coming from though, since I play at the same field as woogie hes offered to let me try His KJW M700, which should be nice way to see if I like it or not, plus he's selling it for a great price, so if I like it I can get it and hook it up to HPA and have a great rifle, I realize the rifle doesn't make the player, but I like to tinker

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
Fargo!!!! FARGO!!!!

Woo hoo..... you live where I live

Welcome and thanks for starting things off the right way.

If you want to take a look at a few of my rifles let me know. There are a few groups of us that play around the area here. Let me know and if you need a ride to a game.... I can get ya there

Again welcome and +1 for doing it the right way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.