Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow snipers!

Quick question: I have a Well mb4402, and was told it is a 100 percent Marui AWS clone. I need to upgrade the hop up, because the bbs fly left or right. I cannot find the stock aws hop up unit.

Will the PDI AWS hop up unit work in this since it is a 100 percent clone?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the help. I've not been able to find the TM one either. its really getting to me because my bbs are really starting to curve left or right. I've tried a hop up fix or two, but i think I may just need a V shaped bucking to help with hop up tilt.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE!

So I know these parts are crap, but I have been told that the Angel Custom Type96 (PDI CLONE) one piece hop up chamber will work with this gun, after some Dremel (heavy sanding) work to make it fit into the outer barrel. This was told to me by the Techs @ Evike.com. I don't know if i trust this, but the next time ive got $50 bucks to throw away, I might give it a shot

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I'd NOT get anything that says "angel custom", really. If evike's telling you that then they just want to sell something.

If you do want to try it however, get a JJ airsoft type 96 hop chamber. It's also a PDI clone, I have one in my rifle and it works great. It's about $22 or so so I'd say that's a better option than an angel custom one :hehe:

EDIT: but really, those chambers look so different, I really do not think it'll work. Just get a marui chamber I'd say.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
really like the feedback. The problem is finding a place that has them in stock. I just found this website in Taiwan that pretty much has everything in stock, including PDI parts. I just don't speak the language, so google translator will just take some time.

KIC Airsoft

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup. Thats the one. Im going to play with/mod the stock hop up before i order it. I realized that if i build out the sides (shim?) of the hop up arm (and little piece that goes under it) i will be able to help decrease the right and left curve. Also gonna switch from .28 to .36. After i get my upgrade kit, i will play with .40g

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.