807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my problem:
the gun: Echo1 ASR
the gear:
APS2 Aero Chamber
Madbull V2 6.02 barrel

The problem:
Since the gun is a conglomeration of various other parts it takes an APS2 chamber and a L96 threaded end. I installed the aero chamber and it works great, however it is curving right since the chamber wont stay in line vertically. the set screw hole on the stock outer barrel is too far forward, so when installed the mags wont feed into the hop up unit. so i elongated the hole so that it would seat right, however I basically ended up cutting a slot down the outer barrel to get it far enough back, so now it wont seat properly.

the other problem: i got the maruzen MS-2 vanishing silencer for the APS system. It looks awesome, but with the suppressor installed the BBs were hitting the inside of the foam and cut up the foam on the inside of the can, so now its all kinds of messed up. With the can off it shoots just fine and holds a very nice group (minus the hook)

so how would you re seat a hop up unit? or would it be better to get a new outer barrel???

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i actually got the aps2 unit to work by modding my outer barrel... it was too pretty to chop the back off lol. what do you mean with the foam? I'm still having issues with the suppressor, but its more for looks than anything else at this point so im not stressing about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.