Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’ll try make this short.
Recently purchased the CYMA VSR10 and after changing the inner barrel plus hop up bucking it shot greet first time out!
I thought this weekend I’d clean the inner barrel just to make surethere was nothing through it, put it all back together and today’s airsoft games were a disaster! Hop up adjustment didn’t seem to work properly and there was a hell of a clang from the piston…? (I’ve put this down to the spring guide seems a bit rubbish as standard? Anyway - there are 2 springs in the hop up unit… the stopper and then a TINY one that sits in the bottom of the unit, it sprung out and I’m not sure it’s in the right position… what’s this one called???
many thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
few ideas I have of potential problems. first off when you cleaned it did you use silicone oil or something similar when lubricating the O ring for the piston. because if you overlube the O ring it can coat your bucking with silicone oil and make it basically ineffective. another thing you may want to double check is your nub, could have broken in the reassembly, and this could be what's causing your gun to shoot as if there's no hop up applied. As for the potential misplaced spring just look up a picture or video of a VSR10 Hop up disassembly.
best of luck!

·
Registered
858 Posts
For future reference, you shouldn’t have to clean the barrel after every game. That’s my opinion, especially when you’re using good bbs. BUT some people like to do maintenance non stop so I get it. That being said, you can clean the barrel with the rifle fully together. That way you don’t take everything apart when it’s in good working order. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey, in stock hop up's there are 2 springs in them, one bigger spring goes in the black piece of plastick with the round cut out and other one is under the plastick thing that moves up and down, that spring lets you regulate your hop up. Without spring the hop up arm should just go to the same position after some time.
Grey Wood Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper
This is how the part look that your spring has to go in.
Wood Tints and shades Asphalt Concrete Soil
And this is the piece that has to go on the spring. Because of this thing you feel clicks when you regulate your hop up.
Sorry for mistakes i made typing english is not my main language
And i wish i hellped you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts