- Maple leaf Outer Barrel

- Maple leaf AutoBot 70 degree 2021 ver

- Maple leaf Twisted Bolt handle parts

- Maple leaf s2 stock

- Action army Twisted Cylinder

- Action army Cylinder head

- Action army barrel spacers

- Springer Custom Works S trigger 9.2

- Springer Custom Works Airbrake piston with airbrake removed and replaced with the grub screw

- Original JG Hop Up chamber Will be replaced with the Action Army one When i have enough money

- Old Novritsch 6.01mm x 300mm Inner barrel Will get a maple leaf crazy jet later on with the aa Hop up chamber
What are peoples Thoughts on these are they better than a 6.01mm inner barrel in terms of accuracy

- Old Novritsch Spring I have a feeling its a m150

- Custom machined Spring Guide rod

- TM Rail

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Shit will last for MF life with a 90° trigger lol. Seriously though depends on how often you play and how much you eat shit. Maintain your gun, don’t fall and smash it, and you’ll easily see 5 years out if it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Depends on what you define as messing up and how you treat it

Hop rubbers wear, dirt makes bolt pulls scratch and inner barrels less accurate. Also the more you pull your rifle apart the more chances of misalignment and having to make adjustments in Field to fix it.

Something physically breaking? Unlikely, the parts will become worn over time but by the time its starting to lose its edge you won't mind building another. Or buying whatever the latest ootb great rifle is.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shit will last for MF life with a 90° trigger lol. Seriously though depends on how often you play and how much you eat shit. Maintain your gun, don’t fall and smash it, and you’ll easily see 5 years out if it.
im just having serious issues with the action army twisted cylinder its super thin what one would you recommend

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Laylax
But not sure if compatibility issues arises with your other inner parts.
yeh i was looking at those as edgi is expensive as fuck but im seeing how long this one will last so far its buttery smooth prob because 80% of the finish on the cylinder has already worn off

·
Registered
778 Posts
Ur spring guide stopper/cylinder's gna get scratchy eventually. Easy fix tho. Mild sanding or getting another stopper. I'm building a trigger that prevents this soon tho, so it'll last infinitely.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ur spring guide stopper/cylinder's gna get scratchy eventually. Easy fix tho. Mild sanding or getting another stopper. I'm building a trigger that prevents this soon tho, so it'll last infinitely.
Yeh I'm going to do a batch of like 12 spring guide stoppers on the mill so I will be set for a good decade at least

1 - 12 of 12 Posts