Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
364 Posts
I used to roll with spotters, then found out they really do nothing but get you seen. To be honest, if you can shoot, you're much better off relocating after a couple shots. If you move while having the person pinned down, you can be at a completely different spot and shoot the shit out of them while they still think you're at the cover you moved from. Guerrilla tactics are way better for airsoft than traditional military tactics. If you cannot pin someone down, and they get a chance to rush you, you should exchange your rifle for an AEG.

Sometimes my buddy and I roll with our rifles together, we do work, and sweep the field picking up each others missed shots. That works better than a spotter, and scares the hell out of the enemy.

· Registered
364 Posts
I do what you do too. I'll purposely have a teammate get pinned down by a target, and I'll shoot the target from another angle while he thinks hes got the drop on my teammate.

I usually let the enemy get really comfortable when they are approaching me, they let themselves slide out into the open where its just a turkey shoot. Especially if you have a quiet rifle, you can take down about three before they know where its coming from. That is if you can shoot good.

Its all about mind games buddy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.