Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ok things I would do read the Silencing your l96 thread that bob said on top of me. Remeber add some sorbo pads to the cylinder head and piston head. Or use mouse pad if you want. Remeber this is going to lower fps by a little. Make sure your piston has a airbrake. The long like spear thing pointing out from the piston head.( Don`t laugh at me. Seriously if you laughed over that be mature) Wrap the bottom of the spring and the top with some electrical tape. To get rid of the sprong noise.Lube everything in the cyclinder and make sure you have a good airseal. Next If it is possible get some dyna mat and use it as barrel spacers. I know this might not have been said by most people but might be a good idea. So for the barrel do dyna mat. Electrical tape space. Dynamat and electrical tape and final dynamat. After that get a threaded barrel adapter and a silencer a 180 mm silencer would be nice. Once you do that make a silencer if you know. Then spray paint your gun something pretty. So excuse me for my grammar. I just came back out of a charity event and had to sleep in a box outside in the middle of a field.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.