Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well, it's not rocket science, but the same way that the old trigger unit is attached to the gun. It's about 1 year when I fully upgraded a vsr and it was 2 screws and the spring guide stopper what attached the original trigger unit to the gun.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Before you do it make sure you tighten the screws holding the base plates, or with 300-400 shots one of em's gonna pop out and you'll never find it again.

Course, if that happens it doesn't matter...you only need one screw per base plate to hold it =)

Also, replace the attachment screws with some hex ones or heavy duty flathead screws. You'll be happier for it.

base plate=little golden square thing the screws fit into

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But the stock trigger guard doesn't fit around it and the screw that is furthest back that attaches the trigger to the gun is hidden in the base plate which i can't get to easily because there is lots of stuff near it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Your going to have to do a self-mod to your stock/trigger guard because of the "quick release" the zero triggers come with.

Depending on what rifle you have your going to need to modify it differently but usually are the same.

Get a file and file down the trigger guard so that your zero trig will drop in. It may take a little time to get the fitting righ but shouldnt be hard. All of us that upgrade our rifles have done it. No biggy and doesnt disrupt the integrity of the rifle.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
PM me with a list of what you fitted and how and we can sort it out from there. If it helps you feel better I just did a load of upgrades to my VSR this weekend, and on test firing got 31 fps out of it
the bb litteraly landed 3 feet in front of me
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/> found I had an air leak in the hop/nozzle joint....all fixed now

·
Registered
111 Posts
You seem to not understand what the true purpose of a zero-trigger is.

The Zero-Trigger is to REINFORCE. Not improve performance.

You will be shooting the same before and after the zero trigger but now you know it wont break.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.