Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt the quality of that barrel is the issue. I suspect if you swapped it with a stainless Steel PDI of the same size the results would be the about the same. Try a heavier BB as well. My sons stock Mauser shoots quite a bit better with premium .30-.32 bb's over medium grade .25's. Quite noticeably actually. Bump up the hop up with the heavier bb.

If that fails check into hop up slop and what not.

In general a 12 inch overall grouping at that range with occasional flyers and a few tight grouped here and there is kinda normal.

·
Premium Member
3,494 Posts
ghillesniper013 said:
i bought the airsoft GI G700. the accuracy of it is ok. not sure if this is only my gun but i would like to change the barrel. i read all the talk about 6.01 and 6.03 prommys. the G700 has a airsoft GI 6.01. so for my question is what is the best barrel for long rang accuracy(like 150-200ft)? and is it worth changing my barrel from a 430mm to a 550mm?
Welcome aboard, I see you are new here. Please start posting like you passed the fifth grade, using proper grammar and punctuation. We have rules here and would very much like for you to look over them. Also, use the edit button to avoid double posting.

With that said, welcome aboard, and please go make an intro post in the proper section.

·
Registered
506 Posts
This is exactly why you shouldn't by pre upgraded guns. The "upgraded internals" are iffy, and you don't know what range you are going to get. Next time, buy a clone gun an upgrade it with proven parts, not cruddy rebrands, for the same price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.