Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a Madbull xc03 portable co2 charger..but i dont know how to connect this charger to the hose of co2 rig...i already bought an on /off co2 pin valve but apparently the size of valve is too big....

please advise how to connect this charger to my long mag tanaka ..

thank u

·
Administrator
6,201 Posts
As MGunner states make an intro post, watch your grammar and capitalize the "I".

As for your question, I don't think you can use the charger with an external rig! You can only use 12g CO2 cartridges.

Wolf

·
Registered
158 Posts
I heard the the mad bull charging valve is somewhere between 500-700 psi which in anycase is obviously to high of pressure for the mag (supposedly the mag can only handle 200 psi or some thing but ive put it the the test on accident with 600 psi and it didnt explode but it did bloat slightly dumbest thing ive ever done.. lol), look it up on you tube theres a guy that did a whole thing on it..

·
Registered
909 Posts
This device is made for the M203 shells and can't be used to fill a rifle magazine. I mean, you can, but the FPS will dramatically decrease after each shot due to there not being any liquid in the magazine. The only way to use this would be to fill the magazine again after each shot so that the internal pressure stays the same.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Iam sorry for not making an intro post..
My name is Noro.. I have been using Spring rifle (JG BAR 10) and Gas rifle KJW M700..
I live in Jakarta, indonesia... It seems that only few airsofter who use HPA/CO2 rig in my country hence I have nobody to share but here..this is my first posting and Iam sorry for wrong words or grammar I made..

1.I have already tapped the mag for fitting.
2. I intend to use CO2 cartridge, I read on some forums that 1 cartridge adjusted in 85 psi is able to give 50-60 shots
3. It's correct that mag cannot be filled directly with co2.

The question :

There is a small golden screw in Madbull Charger, if I open (unscrew) it there will be a connector hole with small o ring, pin and spring inside ( small pin, oring and spring are not in the pic as I took it out)..
I wonder if it can be connected with such a pin valve..what do u guys think? is it really a hole where the regulated gas exit ?

and there is a PSI Level Display with knob adjuster which is started from 0-12x100 psi (the hole with pin and spring is on the left side and knob adjuster hole is on the right side), can I adjust the psi to 85 ? is it really can be used for regulator?

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
The Gauge on the MB thingy is scaled way to high to get a good PSI reading. I'd get another regulator, Palmers Micro Rick is pretty nice, but it doesn't have a gauge port.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You'll need to convert the top part/nozzle to 1/4npt then you can use the 1/4npt to tube connection. The thing is I'm not sure of the precision of the madbull regulator.

There's a few HPA users in Indonesia. Even in Jakarta. But I haven't seen anyone that can build them yet.

Nicholas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I finalized using Madbull adapter 2 days ago.. it failed..
U guys are right, it's so hard to adjust the PSI to the lower lever..I was so stubborn to keep on using it because I saw some people posting that they could use it for co2 rig regulator.. Now I have my long mag bulged and leaking :(

The Palmer Micro Rock has no relief valve.. Is relief valve really necessary? I'm thingking of using Palmer Boulder, what do u guys think of it?..
I'm still waiting for the response email from Palmer to clarify about the usage of Boulder at the bottom side.. As per my knowledge, the up side is 1/8 npt male for input..and there are 03 npt ports in the middle for gauge and output.. What about the bottom side?

Any answer will be appreciated..

Thank you in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.