Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I am a second year air softer and I am currently in the process of wanting to become a sniper. For me, I am off to college and in the midst of making some money hopefully to get a good sniper and practice.. I am glad I found this site so I can join and learn from the people I fear most on the field.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What's your arsenal as of now? Also check out all of the stickies littered around the forum to find some really great guides on airsoft sniping. It isn't like real steel sniping. You have to remember you don't have that huge range advantage over other people.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I currently have a kwa m4-Cqb with a flathop. And yah, I just am Interested in trying out the behind the scenes part which I hope is sniping, staying hidden, stealth, etc. I hope it'll be a change from what I currently do. But I will for sure read up. Thanks for the welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.