Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basics;
Name: Kyle
Nationality: Texan ;)
Sex: Male, except on weekends ;)
Marital Status: Married and loving it!
Occupation: Foreign Teacher Coordinator at an English Village in South Korea.

Currently experiencing some serious airsoft withdrawals and needed a way to feel connected to it whilst away.

I'm looking forward to sharing info and getting in touch with some fellow Airsofters. Any Texan snipers out there?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I realized I forgot to mention my Airsoft experience.
I've been playing airsoft for nearly 4 years now almost exclusively in a Recon/Sniper role. I do enjoy clearing a building every now and then for the cardio if nothing else. In general however, I much prefer to play in the bush.

My most recent projects before leaving for Korea was a rebuild of a Bar-10 I purchased off ebay and making a few stalking/ghillie suits for friends and family.

Apart from airsoft, my hobbies include camping, survivalism and just about anything that will get friends and family outside, in the woods where I belong.

I have also been a "lurker" on this forum for a year or so and decided I was way over due for some contribution instead of a leach on the info front. Looking forward to joining the "mad house."

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all!

Sounds like pretty good advice there Woogie. Lucky for me I've got an outrageous import tax here to discourage any impulse shopping.

And Roger that Fuzz. Modification of posts added to my skill set. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.