Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
Marinesniper,

I have to say this, because I actually have served with USMC Scout/Snipers. Please do not make your name something that you are not. Implying that you are a Marine Sniper is a bad way to start out your Airsoft career, and a bad way to start out on the boards. As a US Navy Corpsman that works in 1st Marine Division I have to ask you with respect to please change your name.

If you plan on enlisting, joining the Corps, or whatever you might be doing that's fine. But until you've actually proved yourself to be one please change your name. You can do so by clicking on "Profile" at the top and changing your display name.

Thank you,
-Mosin
Airsoft Sniper Administrator

· Registered
716 Posts
Thanks man,

I'm really sorry that I didn't have this in the rules earlier. It's a personal pet peeve of mine, I honestly only did maybe three months with Snipers until I got moved to do VBSS with the platoon I'm with now (Or will be with until tomorrow afternoon when I go to a new battalion).

I'm glad that you took it well, I hope that it doesn't deter you from contributing and asking away on the boards.

Respectfully,
-Mosin
Airsoft Sniper Administrator

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.