Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name (First name, last name is optional): Tommy

Callsign: I don't officially have one, but Pillsbury would probably be it.

Experience (How long have you been playing airsoft? any military experience? What training do you have?): I've been backyard shooting my gun for about a year now, other than that none.

You're arsenal (What are you shootin'?): UTG L96(don't hate on replicas :p) that's going to start being upgraded when the wallet allows it.

Your camo (Did you make your ghillie suit? buy it? Are you an urban sniper): I painted my gun using foliage from the yard as stencils

What are your other hobbies?: Gamer, graphic designer, music-addict, college kid

Where do you reside? (No exact address, simply saying the state and/or country will suffice): Born and raised in Eastern North Carolina, USA :)

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Welcome! My best friend just moved down to Chapel Hill, if that is anywhere near you. I'm going to be taking a trip down there soon!

Either way, nice to see another BASR user, welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! My best friend just moved down to Chapel Hill, if that is anywhere near you. I'm going to be taking a trip down there soon!

Either way, nice to see another BASR user, welcome to the forums!
CH is about an hour and a half from here! Do you know of any good fields around that area? I know of a few down that way, but I'm always looking for more.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
CH is about an hour and a half from here! Do you know of any good fields around that area? I know of a few down that way, but I'm always looking for more.
Never been there so I don't know any fields. Also, my best friend is an archaeologist, so he doesn't have time to play airsoft haha. Maybe I'll drop you a line when I come down to find some good fields to play at while I'm there!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Why would we hate on replicas? What do you think almost every airsoft gun in existence. Anyway, for someone who just backyard airsofts, you mad a pretty good choice with that l96. It has one of the most used lines of upgrades, right below the VSR series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.