Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, my name is Coop. I've been playing Airsoft since 2003. I've played everything from indoor, outdoor, sanctioned fields, back yards, single day ops, weekend long games, three day games, up to and including nine day operations, not including the two days drive time each way (But I don't think that part counts!)

I'm a goofy guy, and get along with just about everyone. Outside of airsoft, I fix computers, printers, and network equipment. I've even set up some forums too, so it's nice to see how other folks use forum software that I've used before in different ways.

Ah, sniping in Airsoft. After years of assault rifles, sub machine guns, pistols, support weapons, I have been the proud owner of a Real Sword SVD for 2 years. One of my favorite toys, but I don't bring her out to the field every game, mostly so people keep coming back to play! >:D

My local forums do this thing where we have to post a pic of ourselves with our intro. Some of us that have been in it a bit longer posted pictures from every year we've been playing. It's nice to look back and get a chuckle at my very first loadout. I hope you guys enjoy it too!

My first game: Woodland Camo, Blackhawk CQB Vest and TM MP5SD5.

Rocking the Civilian Contractor look.

Celebrating with the "McLoadout" after one of my first out-of-state games!

Another worthwhile long drive!

Mixing it up with some US Gear and Opfor Weaponry.

Took a bit of a break in 2009 to finish up my education.

Fort Drum, the closest I've ever been to Canada!

Operation East Wind: The crowning Achievement of my Airsoft "Career"

And last, but not least, me being me at a local training event just prior to East Wind 5.

Hope I haven't bored ya!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What fields in nj do you go to? I really like that mcloadout, wish I had thought of that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy!

I run games on the 3rd weekend of every month at Range 14, Fort Dix: http://www.range-14.com

It's a nice little place, with a pretty good core group of players.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The McLoadout is win. The quick ditch duct tape keeps me from drowning if I ever find myself in a seaborne helicopter! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Howdy Coop!

·
Registered
838 Posts
wow, you play Airsoft long time. And i like your RPD if i don't get wrong ^^. btw , welcome to forum

·
Registered
128 Posts
wow, you play Airsoft long time. And i like your RPD if i don't get wrong ^^. btw , welcome to forum
Tis an rpk with some sort of custom made drum

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tis an rpk with some sort of custom made drum
Hey, I know you! :tup:

Yes, that is a very old Trapper Industries drum, made out of an RPD drum body, with a TM hi-cap mechanism stuck in it. I have since replaced it with 4 ARES/STAR RPK Drums.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Jelly, I broke my ares drum. Wired it to deams and a nunchuck 8.4, a friend jammed the drum and left it on, burning something out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.