Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello can someone help me and tell how much actually hpa build can cost?

I am thinking about hpa svd build with mancraft kit that convert spring svd into hpa dmr and i am trying to understand how much this all can cost.

Also what exactly i need for build? So i obviosly need kit by itself, regulator and hpa tank , what else? If you can provide links, that will be usefull

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Wolverine e bolt is $500ish and that’s bare minimum. After you have the vsr base, the engine, barrel and hop; you’re already hundreds deep. A nice hpa build with a bunch of nice parts will get close to 1k real quick. Each of my own hit $1200 easily.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I COMPLETELY understand a budget. But I will beat this dead horse until the day I die;

The Electronic Wolverine Bolt is the way to go. Period. The mancraft and the Bolt M Still. Use. Sears. It’s kinda pointless. You are pretty much hooking up an hpa line to your spring rifle. Still have a conventional bolt pull, can still wear out sears and I don’t even think they are that quiet.

E bolt all day!! I won’t accept the battery as an excuse.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
A Mancraft or Polarstar Kythera would be $275-350, plus a $40+ tank, a $30+ line, and a $50-180 regulator.

So at the best, you're looking at $400.
I'd recommend a carbon fiber tank though, about $120+, and whatever regulator suits you. The $50 Amped Airsoft one is perfectly serviceable though, so that's a good spot to save money.

·
Registered
931 Posts
The referenced mancraft svd is remarkably expensive. OP seems to be referring to the semi-auto conversion, not those bolt action systems that everyone is thinking about. Here's the tally:

Mancraft SVD: $290
A&K springer: $140
Tank/Reg: $150-$250
Upgrades: ???

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wtf, dude specifically said he want to run Mancraft SVD kit and apart from whalesmash all keep talking about Polar* and Wolverine...
I think he will not need a high refresh rate regulator, so since buying from Mancraft might as well get the cheapest regulator they have, paired with a 0,2L aluminium tank should be within 150 euros.
Upgrade wise the SVD is already a dial type with TDC (at least the CYMA one), a good cleaning of the barrel with a bucking change should be enough, so some cheapish tight bore, 50 bucks would be enough.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wtf, dude specifically said he want to run Mancraft SVD kit and apart from whalesmash all keep talking about Polar* and Wolverine...
I think he will not need a high refresh rate regulator, so since buying from Mancraft might as well get the cheapest regulator they have, paired with a 0,2L aluminium tank should be within 150 euros.
Upgrade wise the SVD is already a dial type with TDC (at least the CYMA one), a good cleaning of the barrel with a bucking change should be enough, so some cheapish tight bore, 50 bucks would be enough.
Actually yes, i told about Mancraft PDIK kit for spring SVDs, dont rly know why people here are talking about wolverine, wolverine actually dont even support svd platforms, so svd cant be build on Mancraft bolts. I am talking about this kit: Pneumatic Drop in Kit SVD Mancraft HPA Airsoft

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pretty much, yes. If you buy the mancraft reg, they used to come with a meter or so of standard 6mm hpa line. If they don't include that anymore then it would cost less than $30 or so for an aftermarket braided line. Other than that, it should be everything you need.
Description of mancraft set tells this:
Set includes:
  • PDiK
  • About 1.2m supply hose (fi 4mm)
  • Set of parts
So is it what you are talking about?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Description of mancraft set tells this:
Set includes:
  • PDiK
  • About 1.2m supply hose (fi 4mm)
  • Set of parts
So is it what you are talking about?
Yeah, that's it. Looks like they do include some length of line, though it's the oddball sized 4mm macro line instead of your more typical 6mm. It'll work just fine so long as you have the right fittings to mate it into your regulator.

I also want to understand another thing, i know it is possible to use CO2 in those build, so how is this all working?

PS: I think i got it. I need this regulator for CO2 HRR With U Shape Expansion Chamber Gen.2 Mancraft HPA Airsoft
That is one way to have a CO2 based system, yes. There are also offerings from polarstar and wolverine that do the same thing. You will need to figure out a way to mount the co2 system to your gun, but that should be easily accomplished with some sort of stock pouch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts