Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
Also, I do not know if the front nozzle, part that would make contact with hop, is original to JG or Mancraft. It DOES NOT make real good engagement with the bolt and the previous owner had used a myriad of tapes to get it to seal.

Can the sdik use the Novritsch bolt or is there one specifically from Mancraft that allows for a shorter throw?

BroHay
Sounds like a rifle that is either well used and needs an overhaul if not complete replacement or really badly built.

Anything can be repaired but it's the experience and cost, without seeing the rifle my first instinct is to avoid it based on that description to be honest.

· Registered
565 Posts
I bought a used g&g firehawk that was locked up, no idea what was wrong as took it apart looked good reassembled and ran fine, but it's always a risk.

Most people treat Airsoft guns with no care at all and have no idea how they work inside. (Even the ones that have "been upgraded to be a dsG DeAth LAZeR" before selling.)

Very few people sell fully working upgraded guns they nearly all have an issue that's a "quick or simple" fix that coincidentally they haven't done, wonder why?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts