Airsoft Sniper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with these by any chance? Looking to get some high quality bbs for when I get an SRS 16 inch and I'm doing my homework early with trying to find some really good bbs. In the gun, I will probably be running the stock hopup, stock barrel, Faceless rhop patch, Faceless bucking, Rapax either 2j or 3j spring and one of Faceless's Mouse Fart piston heads. Looking to get the .45g bbs. As usual, any help and information is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Infantry shop sells BLS, I’m not sure if he posted a pic or link, I don’t see one on my screen. Geoff’s might be if that’s what you meant but I’m not sure. To the OP, I’ve used Geoff’s before but can’t always find them in the states, others might know of better sources. But you honestly won’t beat BLS from infantry shop. I think others will agree.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Infantry shop sells BLS, I’m not sure if he posted a pic or link, I don’t see one on my screen. Geoff’s might be if that’s what you meant but I’m not sure. To the OP, I’ve used Geoff’s before but can’t always find them in the states, others might know of better sources. But you honestly won’t beat BLS from infantry shop. I think others will agree.
I found Geoffs on HPAirsoft.ca and for around $28 for .45g vs BLS at $24.84 for .45g both bags are 1000 count. I've seen really good results from the Geoffs on youtube. Just watched House Gamer's video on them and with the stock hopup and bucking with a tdc mod, it was doing fantastic at about 175-200 feet. Might give them a try when I get an SRS

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I used to message that guy on Facebook and then he fell off the face of the earth. Maybe it was some Covid lockdown bs and now he’s back. But BLS are the equivalent or better than Geoff’s and easier to obtain.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I used to message that guy on Facebook and then he fell off the face of the earth. Maybe it was some Covid lockdown bs and now he’s back. But BLS are the equivalent or better than Geoff’s and easier to obtain.
Oh ok, the benefit to BLS is that with them located in Maryland, it would likely be like a two day shipping to PA

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
BLS has supposedly made "different quality" BBs for people such as Kicking Mustang and the Hotshot, Cleanshot, Novritsch, Modify, and all the other ones, likely including Geoff's.
In reality, they're pretty close in quality and the only difference is price, and even if they are better by 1% you have to decide if they actually are better, and if that 1% is worth firing 3 more shots if you miss.

As for HPA, I think that they may be different as they're actually certified biodegradable, the only company who will show the certificate.
Could just be made by BLS with a plastic blend only HPA has, but there is the 6mmplastic company in the USA who makes BBs (albeit not very good, with the .40, .43, and .45g being discontinued for being terrible).

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
HA... HPAirsoft.ca.

There's some foolery around there. The website is a scam. It didn't use to be, but Justin Miller performed an Exit Scam that's still ongoing.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HPAIRSOFT.CA

Trusted Pilot Reviews
Small Facebook Group
HPAirsoft's Sitemap - which lets you know when the last time the website was updated. He hasn't updated his website in 2 years.

I could go into a long story but here's the gist: A lot of people recommended his shop in the Striker community because he had a lot of Striker parts. Early 2020, he stopped shipping orders - everyone said "it's probably covid", but then 2 months went by.. 4 months went by.. 6 months went by.. no orders were being shipped whatsoever. He would occasionally resurface just to comment on the Striker community saying something vague and short, "I'm getting to it", and then disappear again. Many people were able to get their money back through PayPal. When you file a claim with PayPal, the seller has 20 days to come to a resolution. Justin would let the disputes sit for the entire 20 days, which would then default to the customer and give them their money back.

Before his HPAirsoft.ca Facebook page was taken down, if you posted on his page or commented on the page asking about the status of your order, he would delete the comment and block you. He still does this with his Instagram page, which has not been active in 2 years. Nonetheless, he'll still delete the comments and block you.

I would link some images from the Striker Owners Group, but it looks like to avoid drama they've deleted those posts. Long story short: Don't buy from him. If you do, use PayPal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HA... HPAirsoft.ca.

There's some foolery around there. The website is a scam. It didn't use to be, but Justin Miller performed an Exit Scam that's still ongoing.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HPAIRSOFT.CA

Trusted Pilot Reviews
Small Facebook Group
HPAirsoft's Sitemap - which lets you know when the last time the website was updated. He hasn't updated his website in 2 years.

I could go into a long story but here's the gist: A lot of people recommended his shop in the Striker community because he had a lot of Striker parts. Early 2020, he stopped shipping orders - everyone said "it's probably covid", but then 2 months went by.. 4 months went by.. 6 months went by.. no orders were being shipped whatsoever. He would occasionally resurface just to comment on the Striker community saying something vague and short, "I'm getting to it", and then disappear again. Many people were able to get their money back through PayPal. When you file a claim with PayPal, and the seller has 20 days to come to a resolution. Justin would let the disputes sit for the entire 20 days, which would then default to the customer and give them their money back.

Before his HPAirsoft.ca Facebook page was taken down, if you posted on his page or commented on the page asking about the status of your order, he would delete the comment and block you. He still does this with his Instagram page, which has not been active in 2 years. Nonetheless, he'll still delete the comments and block you.

I would link some images from the Striker Owners Group, but it looks like to avoid drama they've deleted those posts. Long story short: Don't buy from him. If you do, use PayPal.
Thank you for the heads up because I wouldn't be using pay pal. I will just stick with the BLS bbs when I get an SRS since I can get them through reliable sources without needing to have them imported.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts